Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Ninja Self Defense Workshop for Women
Saturday, February 23, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PST)
La Mesa, United States
(Note: We are a new school and are trying to get the word out about our awesome programs, which is why this workshop is so cheap! Similar programs typically cost $100 elsewhere:
Don't let the price fool you, though, this workshop is radically transformative and highly effective!)
Ninja Self Defense Workshop For Women
· Attention Women! In the event that either a stranger or someone you know were to try to physically attack you, do you know EXACTLY what to do to ensure your own safety?
· Or does the full extent of your self defense plan involve clawing your perpetrator with your shellac manicure while you call the police with your iphone?
Have you fully stepped into your power as a woman? Is your life defined by what you can do or by what you think you can't do? The truth is that you are far more powerful than you think and you have an amazing capacity to overcome any challenge.
Ladies, my name is Dane Dormio and I have a mission to empower women like you with the skills you need to ensure your safety in the event that anyone ever tries to snatch your personal belongings, assault you, or, heaven forbid, rape you.
I've studied and practiced ninja-style martial arts for over 20 years, and after discovering that many women like you feel unsure of their ability to defend themselves from a physical attack, I consulted with many female friends to develop my own Ninja Self Defense System that utilizes the ancient and universal principles of Tai Chi to help women effortlessly foil and evade perpetrators twice their size.
The Ninja Self Defense Workshop is an intensive, transformational experience. Both calming and invigorating at the same time, it will teach you direct, practical ways to tap into and channel your inner strength at will, allowing you to stand in your power in the face of ANY situation or challenge.
This workshop is highly experiential and empowering. You will discover how to access the hidden strength you already have that will allow you to defend yourself from danger for the rest of your life -- even if you're a 100 year old grandma assaulted by a prison escapee!
You will discover:
- Why the real source of physical strength is not your muscles (and how to access your real source of strength)
- Why self-movement (not object movement) is the key to handling any perpetrator
- How to use leverage and positioning to maximize your physical strength
- The secret ninja mental techniques for achieving instantaneous calmness and focus that will make you more effective than 99% of the human population at everything you do
- How to keep your body resilient and impervious to harm
- How you can develop a powerful, lean physique in 30 minutes a day without working yourself to exhaustion
- Age-old, practical applications of tai chi that allow you to use an attacker’s momentum against him
This workshop will bring about an inner transformation guaranteed to affect every aspect of your life. Wherever you are on your personal journey, this training will help you break through to the next level. It is an opportunity for you to meet the absolute best of yourself. If you are ready to not just stand in your power but walk in it every day as a way of life, then commit to your higher self and do whatever it takes to be there!
No-Risk Guarantee! If, after participating in this course, you don’t feel radically stronger, safer, and more empowered, I will give you 100% of your investment back unconditionally -- no questions asked and no hassles!
When & Where
Chai Tea Tai Chi
Tai chi is a martial art that allows the soft to overcome the hard, the gentle to overcome the strong, and the slow to overcome the fast. Chai Tea Tai Chi offers a unique blend of tai chi for personal rejuvenation and self defense. Benefits include improved focus, enhanced strength, and general overall well-being. Find us on Meetup or Facebook to ask about group or private trainings, or call 619-663-7819!